FlockU may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any rights or benefits on any third-party. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Service. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of content on the Service. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Service and ensuring that all persons who access the Service through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
The Service may contain links to and from third party websites that are not owned or controlled by FlockU. FlockU has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, FlockU will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve FlockU from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- FlockU Accounts. In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a FlockU account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify FlockU immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although FlockU will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of FlockU or others due to such unauthorized use.
- General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions. FlockU hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that: You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the content without FlockU's prior written authorization, unless FlockU makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service such as the ability to share content through social media. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service. You agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the website, or other explicitly authorized means FlockU may designate.
Your Use of Content. In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws. In addition, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content. The content on the Service (including but not limited to all information, software, text, images, video and audio), and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to FlockU, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access content for your information and personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of FlockU or the respective licensors of the content. FlockU and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the content.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content with mature content, and that FlockU is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or safety of such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FlockU with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless FlockU, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Prohibited Uses. You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail, chain letter or spam or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate FlockU, a FlockU employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm FlockU or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
- Account Termination Policy. FlockU, in its sole discretion, may terminate a user's access to the Service if in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
- Warranty Disclaimer. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLOCKU, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. FLOCKU MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. FLOCKU DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND FLOCKU WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLOCKU, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled and offered by FlockU from its facilities in the United States of America. FlockU makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law
- Indemnity. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FlockU, its parent corporation, officers, directors, members, partners, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
- Restrictions on Access and Ability to Accept Terms of Service. The FlockU website and the Service are only offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using the Service, you affirm that you are more than 13 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by FlockU without restriction.
- General. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in Pennsylvania; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over FlockU, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Pennsylvania. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and FlockU that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located or covering the jurisdiction of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://www.flocku.com/privacy and any other legal notices published by FlockU on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and FlockU concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and FlockU's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. FlockU reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND FLOCKU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
FlockU Email Signup Program
Sign up for the FlockU email newsletter by texting JOIN followed by your email address to 356258. You will receive a one-time response via text. Message and data rates may apply.
By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
Text STOP to 356258 to stop receiving from FlockU Email Signup Program messages from FlockU, LLC (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 356258 or contact 844-356-2566.
Supported carriers are:
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - South Central Comm, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Flock Box Terms and Conditions
- Winner must be a college student
- Will be required to provide a student ID to claim their prize without an .edu email
- Winners may win the flock box more than once, just not in consecutive weeks - two weeks must pass before they can 'enter' to win again - but not really enter, since they're already signed up, just until they can be picked again..
- Winner must be within the United States
- Void where prohibited